Saturday 13 September 2014

What would have been...

Hello O,

How are things up in the clouds, are you getting enough cuddles? I bet you are!

The past couple of days have been easier than most, Mummy and Daddy have been busy. Today we went to Sheffield to the Tropical Butterfly House to get our hands on some bugs and reptiles as part of our challenges, it was fun! Did you see your Mummy and Daddy? Both of us were scared of the crawlers and creepers but we did so well, we held them all!! I hope you are proud of us, here is the video for you to watch it sweetie!

So, it's that time of year again, X Factor is back... Mummy has no idea why I watch it, the judges and their utter lack of humility irritates me but it's addictive. Anyway, a girl came on tonight, she was sixteen, pretty, blonde and dressed in a cute little lace baseball dress, I instantly thought of you. It is strange, she reminded me of you, impossible really, but I imagined you to be a lot like her at sixteen. She had this air of kindness about her, she seemed polite, humble and serene with a hint of sass, my minds image of you! You would have been able to walk into a room and light it up, I don't know how I know that, I just do! You would have been so beautiful at that age (at any age) and you would have had great style, not too old, not too sexy, just cool, effortless like her! I never thought for one second we wouldn't get to see you that age, at any age, moments like that bring me right back to that moment... "I'm sorry, there is no heartbeat!"

Mummy still just doesn't get it, why you, why us???? Too many times there are parents that torture their children, even kill them! Those children deserved parents like us and their parents didn't deserve children at all, where is the justice? I feel so sad for them, for you, for us!

It has been a hectic day for Mummy and Daddy so we are going to get ourselves up to Bedfordshire!

We love and miss you with ever cell.

Love eternal.

Mummy and Daddy

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment