Thursday 25 September 2014

We are lucky to have you...

Hello Beautiful,

Mummy and Daddy miss you poppet, did you know your Daddy writes your name on the mirror every time he has a shower? Mummy loves that, you are always with us sweetie.

Your Mummy had to write a very hard letter today, she was so worried about having to give it to its recipient but suffice it to say Mummy had nothing to worry about, we truly do have some very special people in our lives and Daddy and I are so grateful.

I forgot to tell you the other night about my hair... It is lilac and I love it, it is probably the first time I have loved my hair for a very long time! Do you like it little one, do you think it suits your Mummy?

I don't have much else to say but I did write you another little poem:

Untitled - Sarah Hancon

Your eyes they never opened
The air you did not breathe
But left a footprint on my heart,
That will never leave.

The pain it is impossible,

The fear is even worse,
Sometimes I feel somebody
Has left some kind of curse.

We travel on this journey now

With grief right by our side
I only hope that some day soon
There will be a change of tide.

Love you so, so much!


Love eternal

Mummy and Daddy

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment