Saturday 6 December 2014

If I could hold a moment

Hello Squigy,

How are you today sweetheart? I hope it is warm up there in the clouds, it is very cold here! Mummy is sure you and your friends are all snuggled up.

Mummy is exhausted but I wrote you a little poem and wanted to read it to you before bed.

If I could hold a moment - Sarah Hancon

If I could hold a moment,
That moment would be you.
If we could be together,
My dreams, they would come true.

Such a perfect little darling,
I ache that we're apart
You're a treasure that's so precious,
that I keep you in my heart.

I wish upon a star at night,
To bring a baby home.
I know you're watching over us,
And that we're not alone.

One day you'll have a sibling,
A little pink or blue.
A baby sent from heaven
Picked for us by you!

Mummy is starting to believe it could happen for us, after all it would be an utter tragedy if it didn't because we are amazing parents! We are so honoured to be your Mummy & Daddy!

We love you and miss you so, so much.

Love eternal,

Mummy & Daddy

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment